Entering the Niagara real estate market brings you closer to this beautiful area, boasting one of the mildest climates in Canada and offering a wide range of amenities for you to enjoy. Whether you enjoy boating, golfing, fine dining, wineries, theater, history, shopping or beautiful countryside, you will find it all here!
The Niagara Escarpment adds a wonderful backdrop to the area and is great for hiking with great views along the Bruce Trail and the Niagara Parkway has fantastic walking and cycling paths along the mighty Niagara River.
If you are interested in taking courses, Niagara College has terrific, modern facilities on the doorstep. It even boasts it’s own garden centre, brewery, winery and gourmet restaurant!
Niagara on the Lake has a fantastic new library and community centre and there are lots of options for Zumba classes, Yoga, gyms, public swimming pool and pubs. There are also some very active ‘newcomers’ groups to help you meet new friends in the area.
To help you get to know the area, I have complied a list of useful resources shown below. You can also take one step further and view my current listings for Niagara on the Lake Real Estate.
- Accomodation in the area www.niagarabedandbreakfasts.com
- Niagara on the Lake www.niagaraonthelake.com
- Theater www.shawfest.com
- Wineries www.wineriesofniagaraonthelake.com
- Craft Breweries www.oasthousebrewers.ca www.silversmithbrewing.com
- Golf www.niagaragolf.com
- Marinas www.portdalhousiepiermarina.com
- Learning www.niagaracollege.ca
- Walking/hiking www.brucetrail.org
- Local government info. www.notl.org
- Newcomers groups www.notlnewcomers.com
- Medical Services http://niagaranorthfht.ca/
- Dental Services www.villagedental-notl.com
- Art By the Lighthouse http://www.tvcogeco.com/niagara/gallery/the-source/6351-july-source-stories/77480-art-sale-tour