More and more people are choosing to relocate to the Niagara on the Lake area and, as mentioned in other sections of this website, many choose here as their perfect retirement location owing to the quality of life with great restaurants, golf courses, marinas, wineries, etc.
However, there are also growing opportunities in our region for those of us who are professional workers. If the cost and hassle of big city and suburban life is taking it’s toll on you and your family, and you are thinking you would really like to improve your quality of life, Niagara-on-the-Lake and surrounding communities is becoming an increasingly desirable choice at prices that will not break the bank (yet)!
Here is a selection of some of the new developments that will see our region become even more desirable in the coming months and years!
Niagara Homes – Information on New Building Projects
- New Government Security Building
- New Outlet Mall
- New Construction at Brock University – See – Lifespan Development and International Centre
- New Performing Arts Centre
If you would like to visit any of these new developments, have a look at the links below, then contact me with your details. I will then happily arrange to show you around these and any other developments in the area at your convenience.
- The Windsor Register your interest with me
- The Village Niagara Register your interest with me
- The Vines Niagara Register your interest with me
- The Vintages At Four Mile Creek Register your interest with me
- Legacy Landing Register your interest with me
- St. Andrews Glen Register your interest with me