Moving to Niagara-on-the-Lake?
If you are moving to Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL), it is most likely you will visit the region and possibly stay with friends or in one of the many Bed and Breakfasts in the area first, then spend time viewing homes for sale and narrowing your search to particular areas where you would ideally like to live. Whilst it is fun to do this, your time here in town will most likely be brief and you will want to see as many potential homes as possible during your stay.
Take it from me as someone who moved here from the UK. It is much easier to get your Realtor to make the arrangements and give you advice on local nuances than to sort everything out for yourself!
Niagara Homes – My Personalised Service to You
In order to make this as enjoyable and effective as possible, why not get me to do the groundwork for you? We can help each other as follows;
- Look on MLS www.realtor.ca and choose the homes you would like to view.
- Decide when you are visiting the area and how long for.
- Confirm the above to me along with any relevant information about your home purchasing circumstances.
Niagara Homes – My role
- I will speak with you and agree a schedule with you.
- I will book all viewings of the homes you have selected and may have some recommendations of my own.
- I am happy to collect you from your accommodation in town and take you on a tour of the homes booked and provide you with additional information about the area.
Once we find the right home for you, I will act on your behalf as your Representative to ensure your purchase goes as smoothly as possible, whether it is for a weekend or holiday home, an investment property or a new permanent residence here.
I look forward to helping you. Just get in touch email me now